Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Devon Mall

   -once downtown Tauranga there was the DEVON MALL attached to Farmers

-DEVON like I might have the same personality as DAVID

-DEVON MALL as in DOOM PATROL

-about 1982 I bought a TRACKER / Shepherd top from there. That looked like a few of the original members' costumes. And always like the costume of Beast Boy. Even if who made the Tracker top based the design and name on the Doom Patrol

-FARMERS as in David the SHEPHERD

-I bought my first ever DC Comic from there. An Australian Planet Comics reprints of their stories

-the first two stories' villains. The MATTER MASTER and the EQUALIZER

-maybe saying I have both the same personality and appearance as David

-the Devon Mall had a roof on it shaped a bit like a Pyramid. David's Crown on his head

-I am REPLICAS of David

-he might not ever been real like the history of Christianity

-Beast Boy could become animal FORMS. In the Matter Master story the villain turns the Justice League in to animals. In the Equalizer story Hawkman's planet has become all same sexed

-the Super Adventure Album 3 comic was sold on the base floor of Farmers. On a strange stand. Wide long plank like boards. On wooden Pyramid shaped legs

-DEVON MALL / HEAVEN and HELL. FARMERS / FORMED around FARMERS / FAVORITES / SAMPLER biscuits

-the TRACKERS top I bought there REPLICAS. It might have been based on the Doom Patrol but it doesn't matter it still could be part of the cause

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Body Created to Look the Greatest Anywhere

    -in 1984 I came home from High School -I had just bought Green Lantern 173 -a new direction. He had just returned from a year exiled in ...